Shawn Kanungo. Wang Yip.
Another episode of The Dip!
In this episode, we listen to a clip from The James Altucher show where James Altucher interviews Jesse Itzler, an entrepreneur, author, endurance athlete and former rapper and his experience living with a Navy Seal. Jesse writes about this whole experience in his book Living with a Seal: 31 days training with the toughest man on the planet, which I wholeheartedly recommend.
From the clip, we learn about:
- How Jesse met the Seal and why he asked the Seal to live and train with him
- How do you know what to do (comfort zones vs. discomfort zones)
- What successful people do to keep growing and the philosophy that the Seal has
- Building routines and habits vs. getting out of your comfort zone
- The last time that Wang stepped out of his comfort zone
- The mindset that will help you get through difficult and challenging obstacles
If you enjoyed this episode (and even if you didn’t), please rate and review us on iTunes and subscribe to The Dip on your favourite podcast application. Tell your friends about how they should push out of their comfort zones and listen to The Dip.
Shawn Kanungo (@shawnkanungo) and Wang Yip (@wangyip)